What to know about Paws 2 Groom
No walk-in Available. Call for an Appointment. Available Tuesdays - Saturday 8am to 5pm.
We always have 3 to 4 Professional groomers on staff. Plus additional staff to make your pets feel at ease and to enjoy their stay!
Summer Treat for Your Small or Large Breed Dog. Also if your dog or cat is severely matted. Offered in addition to our Full Service Grooming, your pet gets a complete shave down.
We offer $5.00 Nail Trims for Dogs or Cats - Walk In anytime. We Also offer Exotic Animal nail trims for Birds, Reptiles and Rodents!
We make bathing your pet easy and affordable. Only $8.00 for our Self Service Dog Wash Tubs. 6 Days a week.
We have 5 raised tubs and 1 lower shower stall. We also have stairs in case you have an older pet.
We supply towels and brushes. Shampoos and other bathing products are available for sale at our store if needed.
800 S. Hover St
Longmont CO 80501
Located Next to Hobby Lobby
Tues-Sat 8am to 5pm
Grooming & Dog Wash
Sunday 12pm to 4pm
(Dog Wash Only)
Paws 2 Groom is
Locally Owned & Operated!
Services & Products
- Professional Grooming
- Self Service Dog Wash
- Nail Trims
- Teeth Cleaning
- Shave Downs
- Cat Grooming
- Exotic Animal Nail Trims
- Snacks and Treats
- Travel Carriers
- Shampoos & Conditioners
- Clipping Tools
- Leashes & many other accessories
What our customers Say?
- Paws to Groom is Wonderful. We always get the exact cut we want, They're affordable and always do a great job on our poodles! Kelly B., Longmont
- I enjoy the do-it-yourself dogwash. They have everything at a great price! I traveled to C-Spings and needed to give my dog a bath and the place I went charged three times as much. A Google User
- Paws 2 Groom has done a fantastic job on my Rottweiler mix for several years now, and he just loves coming in to see them. When I added new new shepherd/heeler mix puppy, they even gave me a discount because he's not full size yet! The groomers know us by sight, and really treat the dogs well. Seth T., Longmont
- Took my toy poodle here the second time. The groomer, upon expressing and examining the anal glands, reported to me that she felt something unusual there, like a node or lump. I'm sooo glad she did, because it led to a good diagnoses the following week when the poodle was in pain and running a fever! The duct was infected. Marci M., Longmont